Ontario has many great math digital resources. Here are a few!
For math resources in the board please visit the staff website HERE (you will have to sign in). These resources below are simply the open, digital resources.
- Mathies – games, learning tools, activities, supports
- Homework Help
- Mindomo Mind Mapping
- VLE (D2L) Blended Learning Math Materials Grade 4-9 ** these are available for preview and can be added to your own course shells. Contact email@example.com in SCDSB to get access.
Professional Learning Resources
- Edugains main math site
- Quick Reference Sheets (PDF summary of what tools/resources are available)
- Paying Attention to Mathematics Education
- Fractions Learning Pathways
- Guide to Effectie Instruction
- Math Processes
Other Digital Tools
These are not created by Ontario but may be helpful.
- Desmos – online graphing
- Desmos Teacher – interactive activities
- MFM1P Resources (these are NOT sponsored or recommended by anyone, just one teacher’s collection)
- Dan Meyer’s 3-Act Math Resources (problems to spark curiosity)
- TinkerCAD (web-based 3D design)
- Educreations (record your voice and drawing over pictures – explain your thinking. Free version will let you use on laptops and chromebooks)